Covid-19 has presented many challenges. One of those challenges is keeping our premises and equipment safe.
Fire & Flood Services specialise in the removal of contamination from buildings and equipment. The contaminants can be harmful to the occupants and hence they need to be removed in a controlled manner. We have specific procedures to ensure that this work can be undertaken safely both for our employees and building occupants.
Our products kill viruses, bacteria and germs. These can be applied as follows:
- Directly to surfaces in order to make the contact surface safe.
- Via a fogging machine in order to reach non-contact surfaces.
- The provision of an ozone rich environment which is shown to act against SARS and coronavirus.
The benefits of our service include:
- Help prevent cross contamination.
- Reduce the risk of illness or infection.
- Peace of mind.
The above procedures should be used to enhance rather than replace the government recommendations such as hand washing and social distancing.
We are available for emergency treatment and call outs.